EcoPost uses 100 % recycled plastics to make aesthetic, durable and environmentally friendly plastic lumber for use in applications ranging from fencing to landscaping. Ours is one of the most environmentally conscious products on the market today.
Features of EcoPost® Plastic lumber
- Made from 100% recycled waste plastic.
- Available in a variety of lengths and sizes. (3 to 6 inches cross-section (square/round) & 20 ft length.
- Available in Black/Grey colour and can be painted to any preferred colour.
- No chemical treatment
Benefits of EcoPost® Plastic lumber
- Does not rot and cannot be eaten by termites hence lasts longer.
- Does not entertain growth of mould.
- Do not splinter.
- Outlasts timber in application.
- Can be cut, drilled and nailed just as easily as timber using the same wood working tools.
- Wont be stolen for use as firewood as is currently happening in many parts of our country.
- Offers long term cost effectiveness due to reduced maintenance and replacement.
- Has an aesthetic look, with a regular shape and a smooth and/or timber-like finish.
- Can be used in a wide variety of applications from fencing to flower pots.